Search for (almost) any book
How to Cook Everything: Bittman Takes on America's Chefs (Hardcover)
Join Mark Bittman as he takes on the nation's top chefs in a culinary battle of home-style vs. restaurant style!
"Mark knows food. Mark knows chefs. Chefs know Mark.You know this has gotta be a great cookbook!"
--Al Roker, Host, NBC's Today show
The Chefs Who Took the Challenge
* JOSE ANDRES, Zaytinya/Washington, D.C.
* DANIEL BOULUD, Daniel/New York
* JAMES BOYCE, Studio/Laguna Beach
* GARY DANKO, Restaurant Gary Danko/San Francisco
* SUZANNE GOIN, Lucques and A.O.C./Los Angeles
* GABRIELLE HAMILTON, Prune/New York
* ANNA KLINGER, Al di La/New York
* CHARLES PHAN, The Slanted Door/San Francisco
* MICHEL RICHARD, Citronelle/Washington, D.C.
* SUVIR SARAN, Devi/New York
* CHRIS SCHLESINGER, East Coast Grill & Raw Bar/Boston-Cambridge
* KERRY SIMON, Simon Kitchen & Bar/Las Vegas
* JEAN-GEORGES VONGERICHTEN, Jean-Georges/New York
About the Author
MARK BITTMAN writes the weekly "Minimalist" column and other features for the New York Times dining section and is the acclaimed author of the bestselling How to Cook Everything, as well as The Minimalist Cooks at Home; The Minimalist Cooks Dinner; Fish: The Complete Guide to Buying and Cooking, and other books. He has been widely featured in national and regional print and broadcast media, and makes regular appearances on the Today show and NPR's All Things Considered. The How to Cook Everything: Bittman Takes on America's Chefs public television series is broadcast nationwide.