Search for (almost) any book
Lonely Planet Hong Kong (City Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Hong Kongis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Soak up views of Hong Kong's iconic skyline from the Star Ferry or Victoria Peak, satisfy your food cravings in Wan Chai, and shop for anything and everything at Temple Street Night Market - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Hong Kong:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics
- Covers Central, The Peak & the Northwest, Wai Chai & the Northeast, Aberdeen & the South, Kowloon, Macau, Shenzhen, New Territories, Outlying Islands, Day Trips and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Hong Kong is our most comprehensive guide to Hong Kong, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's China for an in-depth guide to the country.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017