Search for (almost) any book
Million Dollar Host: Julie's Airbnb Portfolio Earned Over a Million Dollars In Her First Year...Yours can too! (Paperback)
What makes a Million Dollar Host? Ask Julie George. In 2016, curiosity led her to list her first property on the trending Airbnb site. In no time at all, it became apparent that there was more than just 'holiday money' to be made. Far from simply listing properties, Julie George turned a 'hobby' into a business. A very profitable one.
Move forward a year and Julie's 'hobby' took 1.43million dollars in bookings with her second year looking likely to double that amount. In Million Dollar Host Julie George shows you how you can do the same - even if you don't own a property to list. Already got a rental? Then maximise your earnings by moving from longterm rentals to Airbnb.
At the beginning of 2016, Julie George wrote a list of the goals that she hoped to achieve in the short-term. They consisted of:
- Establishing an innovative business that could be scaled-up and applied anywhere in the world.
- Creating a business that worked for her rather than being a slave to it. This meant she could still develop other ideas and 'have a life'.
- Developing a business that would change the lives of all involved (employees, contractors, property owners)
- Starting a company without having to borrow any money
- Earning money in an industry where payments from customers were straight-forward
- Generating enough income to afford a private office, a bar fridge and car parking space.
Fast forward 18-months and did Julie George achieve these things? Yes, she did. And more ..
Like most entrepreneurs, Julie was able to see a gap in the market, in this case, in the way Airbnb properties were managed. After listing her first property, she saw how straightforward and promising listing on the site could be. With her experience in real estate, it was easy for her to compare the income generated from longterm rentals to the more lucrative short-holiday lets.
Another issue that Julie identified was that Airbnb property owners were not taking full advantage of the site. This, she discovered, was either through lack of time or inexperience.
In a short turnaround, Julie had a second property on the Airbnb market while, at the same time, managing a client's properties. Throughout this process, Julie was able to put the wheels of her own business Host My Home in motion. At the same time, her book, Million Dollar Host was created.
In Million Dollar Host Julie George shows YOU how:
- To use a multitude of strategies to make an income from Airbnb - even if you don't own property.
- To maximise your listing(s) on Airbnb by formatting a great listing.
- To implement her tips and shortcuts to make your listing stand out.
- To find new Airbnb properties to manage.
- To start building your own multi-million-dollar business on the back of the sharing economy.
If financial freedom and being your own boss are just some of your dreams - read on. Julie George's entrepreneurial vision has seen her tap into the Airbnb 'sharing economy' and transform it into a highly profitable business.
In Million Dollar Host, Julie shares knowledge and experience and her tips and insider tricks so you can set up a similar business in your area. She takes you through every step of the process, from maximising your listing potential to ways to expand your property management portfolio and offerings.
Even better, Julie's strategies to make a hefty profit from Airbnb apply even if you don't own your own rental property
When it comes to building a business out of Airbnb, the possibilities are as endless as the earnings.