Search for (almost) any book
Running a Food Truck Business: A Complete Guide for Beginners About How to Start a Successful Food Truck Business, Use the Best Management Techniques (Paperback)
★★★Are you ready to transform your passion for cooking into a profitable business?★★★
The food truck industry is booming right now
If you're passionate about cooking, love interacting with people, and feel joy seeing someone tasting your food, then this is the perfect chance to jump on a golden opportunity and start your own food truck business
⚠ Be careful though: most people know that the food truck business has a relatively low cost of entry as compared to starting a restaurant but not everyone knows that a very big quantity of startups fail within the first year.
The author Tony Byrde, entrepreneur in this business for many years, is here to offer his practical advice based on his extraordinary experience and to give you all the necessary instruments to start or boost your food truck business
With RUNNING A FOOD TRUCK BUSINESS in your hands, you will learn:
- the business basics and how to write a business plan from scratch tailored specifically to your food truck;
- how to find the perfect vehicle and how to get up-to-date information on licensing, permits, and regulations;
- how to find your niche and turn your passion into profit by cooking your favorite meals with a top quality food;
- how to decide what to put on your menu and how to use weird psychological tricks to make it sell out;
- everything you need to know to ensure your business passes its health inspections every time;
- the wise investments to do to get the most revenue and how to avoid the most common mistakes that lead to food truck failure;
- the most successful ways to secure funding, without making a dent in your own wallet;
- how to scale up this business smoothly, hiring a winning team and finding vendors you can trust;
- ...and much more
Even if you don't have any entrepreneurial experience, with the help of this book, you'll be able to build your own food truck business and enjoy the payoff.
If you've noticed the vast potential of the food truck industry, it means you are ready for this business.
There is no reason to wait any longer